Deactivate or Remove Your Orkut Account.
If your Orkut profile is bringing in more hassles and irritations than simple fun and social networking. While most of you are aware how to deactivate the account, but it again gets activated if by chance you log into that account with your username and password, or engage into any activity that involves that account.
However, there are simple ways to remove the account permanently without affecting your gmail account. These Days Most of The Guys are Moving on Facebook and other similar social media websites. Hope You also want to try something New. Lets talk about how remove Orkut Profile : Follow Below Steps
- Log into your orkut account that you want to delete permanently by using the username and password
- When the orkut page opens with your orkut profile, click on the Settings option at the top of the page
- Go to the General tab, and scroll to go to the option of Delete My Orkut Account; click on it
- You will be directed to a page that provides further instructions and a link mentioning Delete My Account
- When you click on this link, you will be redirected to Delete Orkut page of your Google account
- A box will appear for conformation on permanently close your orkut profile from the Google account
- Feed in your orkut account password and click on the Remove Orkut option. Your orkut account will be deleted permanently, but your gmail account will remain activated
You cannot restore any profile information, nor can access that account all over again. Remember, the account needs at least 24 hours to get deactivated permanently.
Now Enjoy on New Social Media Website and Make Great Social Network