Restarting your computer needs fairly a time of few minutes, but sometimes it seems like booting for ages. This is the time when you should essentially learn how to speed up your computer’s Reboot time. Perhaps your BIOS system of your PC needs some change, or there are certain other factors that is affecting the booting time of your computer. Whatever be the reasons, it is important to identify the causes and thus, fix the problem essentially. Here are certain tips on speeding up your computer’s boot time. After all, you cannot wait for the system to reboot for ages!!
- Change your BIOS settings, and turn off the tests that the computer performs when it starts off. You will also get an option to turn off the computer looking for other hard drives while loading, and tweak the BIOS to take you directly to the operating system. This speeds up the boot time of computer.
- Disable all unnecessary programs that are launched automatically when the computer starts off.
- You can also delay the startup services to some time, so that the computer first boots quickly and then takes care of these services later.
- Disable all unused hardware and software as well, and change the timeout value for the boot menu.
- Keep your anti-virus updated and running actively.
- Installation of a Solid State Drive or a SSD, or upgrading your RAM support can also help you in learning how to speed up your computer’s boot time.