You Blog or website Hit by Google Panda or Penguin [Sandbox] …!! uff….
Even if you have not violated the SEO rules, or have been engaged into some online spam, you can still face the toughest SEO nightmare ; getting banned from Google’s search index. While Google is not a small company so they can’t exclude you without any reason, it keeps up rigorously to the best SEO practices and forbids all sites that misbehave. Falling prey to Google Banned can be toughest challenges for any online business, and restricts all page views from this monopolist search engine. However, there are some ways to Recover your website from Google Sandbox or Google Panda Penalty [Algorithm or Manual Penalty].
Here are certain necessary steps that can get you Google reconsideration for getting your website banned. Be sure to follow with these steps correctly and precisely to ensure to take your website from Google Banned to Google Unbanned, and get your website back in business.
- Send a Google Reconsideration Request to remove penalty. However, before sending such request, make sure that your website has been banned by Google by checking it with your site, or looking into the page rank or indexing on Google.
- While sending the requisition for ensuring to take your website from Google panda effect, mention the problem in as much detail as you can. Being nice counts in such situation if you have been involved with some real spam and SEO issues.
- Provide detail information about your domain name, whether it was new or existing, give some background of the website, and if you can identify the SEO rules that you have broken, mention even those. This makes Google considerate in reconsidering the ban decision.
- Login to Google webmaster and verify your site. Then visit the reconsideration section to send the request for release your website from Google Sandbox or Google Panda Penalty. Show them proof of your changes, and be patient.
- It is important to be patient in this procedure of getting your website from Google banned to unbanned, because the Google representatives take several weeks in answering your Google ‘reinclusion’ application. However, while you are waiting, make sure that you have essentially catered to and fixed all the alleged violations against your website, and you are in a better position to get ”reincluded by Google webmaster team.
- Having sent the reinclusion suggestions to Google and sitting idle won’t serve your purpose. Make sure that you regularly send follow-up mails to Google to ensure how far your reconsideration request has been processed, and tentatively by when the banned situation will be solved.
- However, be sure that you are not abusing them by sending in one follow-up mail every day, but send it periodically unless you get a detailed answer as to when your Google banned problem will be solved. Nevertheless, it can be a complicated and time-consuming process in switching your website from Google banned to unbanned, but you should be well-off in your way to be in good graces all over again.
Following these important steps can conveniently solve your problem to Recover your website or blog from Google Sandbox or Google Panda Penalty.